Friday, May 22, 2009

Sharing Happiness (5/22/2009)

The problem these days is there are too many of us trying to consume happiness rather than generate it... One wise man has said, 'Happiness adds and multiplies as we divide it with others.' (A. Nielen)" - President James E. Faust

I liked this quote that I recently heard from President Faust. It reminded me that the things I sow are the things I will harvest. If I plant peas, I can't very well expect to harvest corn this fall. Likewise, if I fail to share happiness with others, I can expect to receive little or no happiness in return. I hope that as we go through our lives daily, we will share the happiness that the Gospel brings into our lives with others. As we do, we will not only bless the lives of those around us, but we will see an increase of blessings in our lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment